DeYor Performing Arts Center
Phone: (330) 744-0264
Hours: Monday through Friday 9am – 3pm
& 90 minutes prior to performance
Single Event Online Ticketing
(Youngstown Symphony Orchestra Season Tickets for All Series/Flex Series aren’t available online. Please contact the box office to purchase.)
In some cases, ticket-handling fees may not be charged, or offered at a discounted rate, for tickets purchased at the box office window only.
- • Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted.
- • Orders purchased by phone include a per ticket handling charge.
- • Internet/online orders include a per ticket handling charge.
- • ALL ticket orders will include a facility fee.
- • Programs and artists are subject to change.
- • ALL SALES ARE FINAL. In the event the performance is cancelled, the face value of the ticket orders purchased through the DeYor Performing Arts Center Box Office and online may be refunded. Sorry, ticket-handling charges are not refundable.
- • Online/internet ticket purchases will be mailed to the purchaser within 48 hours; those purchased within one week of the performance will be held at the box office and will be available for pick-up Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm, or on the day of the performance 90 minutes prior to show time.
- • All advertised discounts may not be available online. Please call box office at 330-744-0264 for information and to secure box-off-only discounts.
- • All gift certificates, vouchers, coupons and special offers must be redeemed in person at the DeYor Performing Arts Center Box Office and may not be applied to prior purchases.
- • Student, Educator and Gold Note discount tickets (where applicable) available in select areas.
- • Our facility is wheelchair accessible. Patrons with special needs should contact the DeYor Performing Arts Center Box Office to arrange special seating.
- • Handicapped parking is located in the DeYor lot adjacent to box office and subject to availability.
- • Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult when attending a performance.
Requests for accommodations should be made when purchasing tickets.
- • wheelchair locations
- • rest room facilities
- • FM system for the hearing impaired.
Click Image for More Information
Gift giving is simplified. Gift certificates are available in any denomination for orchestra concerts, special attractions and Overture. Contact the DeYor Performing Arts Center Box Office at 330-744-0264 to make your purchase.
Purchase 10 or more tickets to any Youngstown Symphony Orchestra concert and receive 10% discount off single-ticket prices. Ticket handling fees still apply. For additional information and other discounts, call the DeYor Performing Arts Center Box Office at 330-744-0264. In the event the performance is cancelled, the face value of the ticket orders purchased through the DeYor Performing Arts Center Box Office and online will be refunded. Ticket handling charges are not refundable.